schmee2000ausschmee2000aus

Main Movies Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Street Life Street Life

it was ok i guess, i think theres better out there

Yeah u did a good job buddy, but i dont think it is worthy of being number 1. It looks like u put a fair bit of work into this, it's good, but there's some other much better work out there. I think a lot of sad little 14 year old boys would have given u high ratings just cause u had titties in the game, that sux man. I must admit u have better techniques and stuff in your animation than i had in mine, but still, i dont think it's the best. Keep workin on it and come up with something totally new and original, something noone has done b4, then you'd be worthy of number 1.

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

This movie is a pisser!!!! lololololololol!!!!

Man..if only these glasses were real!!!! It's an awesome movie, but I h8 it how all these big professional flash movie-makers have all these fancy web sites and heaps of people working together on their movies, then they kick ass over all the "regular" amatuer people's movies. I'm not saying that this aint a good movie, I'm saying I don't think it's the work of just some bored guy who whipped it up at home one day, I think it's the work of like some big flash company or sumthin! There should be a separate page for these professional flash cartoons, because they are all gonna be way better than the regular amatuer ones. That way maybe some amatuer guy's movies will make it into the top 20. Sorry if it sounds like I'm mad at the guys who made this or that i'm jeaulous of them, it;s just that i spent ages working alone on my one dodgy amatuer cartoon, then get heaps of shitty reviews because its compared to all these pro guy's work.